Oh no, you missed the live webinar! But, good news: Mixed Up Money is pleased to share a resource for anyone planning for a future child or family.
Preparing for a baby can feel overwhelming, but we can’t emphasize the importance of being financially prepared enough. The costs can add up quickly, from unexpected medical expenses to the cost of diapers. That’s why we’re so impressed with your proactive approach to this exciting time in your life!
This purchase includes access to the following:
- The webinar
- A PDF full of additional resources
- A financial checklist to keep you on track after your little one arrives
Our webinar aims to provide you with the knowledge and tools necessary to help you make the best financial decisions for you and your family. Our checklist will help you navigate how to protect yourself financially after bringing a new baby home. Our additional resources will give you a deeper understanding of how to make smart financial choices in the long run.
This hour-long pre-recorded live webinar goes over the following:
- Where to start
- How much to save + how to save
- How parental leave works in Canada for employed vs. self-employed folks
- What you need for your baby
- What to do after you have your baby
- How to save for the future and a breakdown of the RESP
- How much the first year may cost
This digital product is a downloadable file you can access immediately upon purchase. Yay!